Nobel Minds 2020 – 12.20
- Cecilia Gralde in Stockholm speaks to this year’s Nobel Laureates in Peace, Physics, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine, and Economic Sciences about the theories, discoveries and research behind their awards, and the value of science in dealing with the global pandemic.
2020 Nobel Prize Award Ceremony
- The Nobel Foundation pays tribute to this year’s Laureates in a ceremony in the Golden Hall at the Stockholm City Hall. Speeches by Carl-Henrik Heldin, Chairman of the Nobel Foundation, and by members of the prize-awarding institutions will be interwoven with the ceremonial presentations in the Laureates’ home countries. H.M. the King of Sweden will participate in the form of a digital greeting. The ceremony will be framed by musical interludes. Stefan Forsberg, Executive and Artistic Director of Konserthuset Stockholm (Stockholm Concert Hall) will serve as master of ceremonies, with the performances directed by Linus Fellbom.
Nobel Minds 2019 – 17.12.19
- The 2019 Nobel Laureates met at the old Stockholm Stock Exchange Building (Börshuset) in Gamla stan, Stockholm for the traditional round-table discussion and TV program ‘Nobel Minds’. The discussion was hosted by the BBC’s Zeinab Badawi.
Nobel Minds 2018 – 28.12.18
- This year’s Nobel Prize winners gather for a talk about research, motivation and the future. Hosted by BBC World’s Zeinab Badawi. Recorded in Grünewalds Hall at Konserthuset in Stockholm.
Nobel Minds 2017 – 19.02.18
- The 2017 Nobel Laureates met at the Grünewald Hall in the Stockholm Concert Hall in Stockholm for the traditional round-table discussion and TV program ‘Nobel Minds’. The discussion was hosted by the BBC’s Zeinab Badawi.
Nobel Minds 2016 – 20.12.16
- The 2016 Nobel Laureates gather for a conversation about research, drive and vision. The conversation was filmed at the Grünewald Hall at Stockholm Concert Hall. Hosted by BBC World’s Zeinab Badawi.
Nobel Minds 2015 – 21.12.15
- The 2015 Nobel Laureates met at the Grünewald Hall in the Stockholm Concert Hall in Stockholm on 11 December 2015 for the annual round-table discussion and TV program ‘Nobel Minds’. The Nobel Laureates discussed the discoveries for which they’ve been honored, how these can be applied in a practical way, and the role of science in today’s society. The discussion was hosted by Zeinab Badawi of the BBC.